Former life jacket light that has expired, or soon to expire, so no longer can be used for life safety indicator.
Water tight and is epoxied shut so battery is inaccessible.
When water hits the copper sensor it will start blinking.
Press the switch for one second to turn on and again to turn off.
Blink rate is approximately one pulse per second.
Makes a great flashing light for art projects.
Hang a bunch on your Halloween costume for blinky fun
Place inside a pumpkin for a special lighting with no candle heat.
Or use in some sort of serious scientific project.
Stay tuned for inside pictures and technical details on what it has for GUTS!!!
2.25 inches long, 1.00 inch wide, and 1.00 inch high
Oh and uh... Dude...
It is like totally very bright!!!