This IC has cmos inputs and matched darlington transistor outputs.
This allows this 8pin IC to handle up to a 300ma load.
Here is a brief summary from the manufacturer:
* CMOS compatible inputs
* High impedance inputs: PNP's
* High output voltage breakdown: 56V min
* High output current capability: 300 mA max
* Same pin-outs and logic functions as DS75451 and DS75461 series circuits
* Low VCC power dissipation (28 mW both outputs "ON" at 5V) A data sheet is available here in PDF format
This IC is no longer manufactured and is very hard to locate. Please realize this if creating a new project.