Corning® 500mL Vacuum Filter/Storage Bottle System, 0.22µm Pore 33.2cm² CA Membrane, Sterile #430769
Item Description, Features, and Specifications:
This is a new, unopened Corning® 500mL Vacuum Filter/Storage Bottle System, 0.22µm Pore 33.2cm² CA Membrane, Sterile model 430769.
Expiration date is 2013-08-02
Features according to Corning,
- Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media.
- 500mL receiver bottles feature easy grip sides for improved handling.
- Additional storage bottles can be purchased to increase capacity.
- Bottle caps are supplied sterile and individually packaged.
- Angled hose connector simplifies vacuum line attachment.
- Individually packaged, sterile and certified nonpyrogenic.
- Each system has the membrane material and pore size printed on the unit and is color-coded by membrane type for easy product identification.
- Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
- Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
Bottle Capacity: 500 mL
Filter Style: Vacuum System
Funnel Capacity: 500 mL
Membrane Material: Cellulose Acetate
Membrane Pore Size: 0.22 µm
Membrane Dimensions: 63x63 mm
Membrane Area: 33.2 cm²
Packaging: Individually Wrapped
Color Coded Adapter: Orange
Cap Style: Plug Seal
Cap Diameter: 45 mm
Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene
Cap Color: Orange
New, unopened, sterile.
Item is sold "as is"
You will Receive:
(1)Corning® 500mL Vacuum Filter/Storage Bottle System, 0.22µm Pore 33.2cm² CA Membrane, Sterile #430769
Item weight is approximately 0.36 pounds.